Going to set a trap for another coon....

lickskillet

*Home of the Shoveler*
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
Kentucky
We are going ahead and setting a trap for the OTHER coon tonight. I'll post a quick "we got it" tonight if it's caught. But I'll NOT post what we're gonna do with it! Lol
wink.png
(Sorry MODS for the other locked thread, it was not my intention to start anything).
sad.png
barnie.gif

Quote:
I don't think it had one thing to do with you lickskillet. It seems a few go out of their way to stir things up, just so they can get a thread shut down.
smack.gif

Good Luck catchin' another raccoon!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Thanks you all! We have had the trap set for an hour now, so we'll see how long it takes, and if it's sibling getting caught the night before scared it off for awhile.

Crystalchic
We're using a hava hart animal trap. We placed the caged coon in our wood shed to protect it in case it rained and it made a shallow hole all the way around the cage. Good thing it wasn't closer to the stacked wood, it would have been buried. AND I would have had to restack it (my job). Lol

Sneer? Not moi! I've had squirrel brains (tastes like nuts). Lol DD and I just had to reset the trap, one of the coons took the bait! Yes I said 1! There are three more.
sad.png
One was by the trap, one was on top of the run and one was coming down the tree as DD and I were on our way up the yard to the deck. We reset the trap with cracked corn (it was close at hand) as we didn't plan on the trap being sprung! DD and I had walked down to the shed (next to the coop) to get another brooder light for the gazillions of babies hatching, and checked to see if a bandit was in it yet. DH showed DD how to set the trap, I'm impressed as I didn't know how. Lol I'll have to change my title to "Home of the bandit trapper". It's going to be a long week at this rate, trying to get all of them. Wonder if they make a multi-trap, hmmm.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom