Going to start a hatchery in a few years.

Ok all of you. Let this person have a dream! There is no need to shoot down someones desires in life. If you have knowledge to share from "experience", then leave it here in a nice way. Do not attack someone with your opinions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Staff

I should have some of the top laying breeds to compete with large hatcheries, although I don't enjoy them as much as bantams. The bantams will come later. BBS Ameraucana, Wheaten Ameraucana, White ameraucanas, EEs, barred rock, RIR(not production reds!), leghorns of a few colors, australorps, Marans(4 colors), LF Brahmas, one or two sex link varieties, Sumatra, Buff Orpington, BBS Orpington, Delaware, New Hampshire, some polish, sultans, a few D'uccle varieties, silkies, Cochin bantams, I adore Modern games, I may try to have a LF pen of those for specialty birds. Probably only sell hatching eggs for those. Any more suggestions?

I should have some of the top laying breeds to compete with large hatcheries, although I don't enjoy them as much as bantams. The bantams will come later. BBS Ameraucana, Wheaten Ameraucana, White ameraucanas, EEs, barred rock, RIR(not production reds!), leghorns of a few colors, australorps, Marans(4 colors), LF Brahmas, one or two sex link varieties, Sumatra, Buff Orpington, BBS Orpington, Delaware, New Hampshire, some polish, sultans, a few D'uccle varieties, silkies, Cochin bantams, I adore Modern games, I may try to have a LF pen of those for specialty birds. Probably only sell hatching eggs for those. Any more suggestions?
Properly sized Jersey Giants and Salmon Faverolles with good coloring, but that list looks like a good start.

Salmon faverolles are a great idea. In my showing days I some goliath Jersey Giants. I might only be able to fit half as many as the other breeds in a pen if I get higher quality ones.
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom