Gold Laced French Black Copper Marans?

Sorry it took me a while to answer but here is a photo of the dark eggs I am getting from these gold laced cochins. Colors in photos and on monitors will vary but this looks accurate to me on my Microsoft Surface 3 screen. The lighter eggs could be from black or gray cochins or from a buff brahma. The hen sitting on these is a buff brahma.

I can't remember which Wilco Farm Supply store I purchased the chicks from in the Portland, Oregon area.
View attachment 2920591
I’m in Portland, Oregon too and have purchased Wilco chicks. All turned out quite nice!
F38FA0B2-A73B-441E-8B80-93692D0AD308.jpeg

Sorry it took me a while to answer but here is a photo of the dark eggs I am getting from these gold laced cochins. Colors in photos and on monitors will vary but this looks accurate to me on my Microsoft Surface 3 screen. The lighter eggs could be from black or gray cochins or from a buff brahma. The hen sitting on these is a buff brahma.

I can't remember which Wilco Farm Supply store I purchased the chicks from in the Portland, Oregon area.
Those eggs are dark but not as dark as Marans eggs. The main thing is that the birds have bright yellow legs, which you will never find on Marans.

View attachment 2920591

Back
Top Bottom