Golden Cuckoo Marans Hatching Eggs- Houston

pasofinofarm

NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX
13 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Near Houston, TX
Hatching eggs- one of lifes little miracles!

These are quality birds with exceptional health and vigor. We are TPIP certified. My chickens are well cared for with clean housing and an excellent diet. Many BYCers have been to the farm and each one has been impressed with our flocks and our farm. We have carefully bred and raised them for several years. We currently have quality roosters over some very nice hens. Hach rates have been very good. We appreciate them for their use as both egg layers and meat birds. They are quiet and gentle and Our Golden Cuckoo Roo Cogburn is the farm mascott and greets visitors.

For more information about our chickens and our farm visit us at www.nonesuchfarm.net

Your can have up to 18 eggs for one shipping price of $15. Eggs are $45 for 18, $30 for 12 and $20 for 6. If you are sure you want them at this price just PM...no need to bid! We also raise Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, Salmon/ Blue Salmon Faverolles and Black Copper Marans and eggs can be combined any way that you would like if they are available.

Some of the Golden Cuckoo Flock. Chicks are very pretty and can be sexed at hatch.

farmanimals106.jpg

Chicks005.jpg

Cockerel on the left, pullet on the right.
Chicks017.jpg

003.jpg

My chicks I hatched from Melissa's eggs are getting older now (I think around 3 months) and I must say, they are the MOST BEAUTIFUL birds we own. I especially love the detail on the feathering of the females. I have BLRW and other pretty birds too, but these golden cuckoos (especially her line of birds) are something to behold! Thanks Melissa!

Back
Top Bottom