Golden Cukoo Maran eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by smithfam0908, Oct 18, 2012.

1. smithfam0908

smithfam0908 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2012
    Sunny Beautiful NC
    Hi there...

Searching for Golden Cukoo Maran eggs...

Tonight I lost my best buddy... He always would talk to me when I went out to the coop. I am very heartbroken :( He had a little girlfriend, and he was so beautiful, I would love to try to hatch a few eggs before it gets to cold... I can't afford to spend to much... But I am hoping that if I was to hatch some babies, I could make it as sweet as he was... Thank you so much for you time reading my post...

2. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Have you tried Nellie from fancychick.com [​IMG][​IMG]? She has Golden Cuckoos and sells eggs and chicks [​IMG]! I have some of her chicks now and they are AWESOME [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Where are you located? I am in South Texas and have what are looking like three little roos. If you are close enough.......

3. smithfam0908

smithfam0908 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2012
    Sunny Beautiful NC
    Thank you so much for the information, I will be sure to check her out. I live in Gates NC, I so wish it was closer... I am really missing him in the mornings... he would run up to me and wait for me to pick him up. then he would jibber jabber to me. :(

4. TheTropix

TheTropix Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2012
    Piney Woods in Texas
    I'm sorry about your pal. This place (Nonesuch Farm) sells Gold cuckoo Marans eggs, I don't know about chicks. You can contact them and see if they can help you out. They're north of Houston.
    Good luck, Sherry
    http://nonesuchfarm.net/poultry.html

5. Mike O

Mike O New Egg

Mar 1, 2013
    Hughson, CA
    Hi

I am interested in Golden Maran chicks or eggs I am in California.

Mike

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by