Golden Feather Member - Friend Appreciation Sale! Expires 5/31

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Nifty-Chicken, May 19, 2011.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Ever since we first rolled out our Golden Feather Member system we've been impressed by how often our member's gift GFMs to their friends. To show our support and appreciation to our member's generosity we're doing something we've never done before!

If you buy a 12 month GFM for a friend you'll get a FREE 6 month GFM for yourself or another friend!

To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, do the following:

1) Visit the GFM section of our store: http://coopedup.net/buy/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=64
    2)
    In the notes of your order (during checkout) make sure you put the username of the member who will get the 12 month GFM and the 6 month GFM (the 12 month GFM can't be purchased for yourself for this special offer).
    3) Let us know if you want the recipient to know who gifted them or if you want to remain anonymous. [​IMG]
    4) Give us at least 2 days to setup the GFMs.

Hurry, this very special offer ends on 5/31/2011!!

[​IMG]

2. Posh Chickens

Posh Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2011
    West Midlands, UK
    Awesome [​IMG] how much is GFM in £'s?

3. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    That is so awesome! I wish it lasted a little longer, I don't get paid until after memorial day. [​IMG]

4. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    What if you have already just gifted some people for a year? Does that count? It would only seem fair.

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Depends on when you purchased the GFM, but if it was pretty recent, you can contact the store with your purchase date and they will review.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by