1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Golden Laced Cochin Roosters

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Ellie, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Ellie

Ellie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2007
    Redding, Ca.
    Here are my boys, Harvey and Stanley. Harvey is about 20 weeks and Stanley maybe 18 weeks old. They are so far very gentle and sweet roosters.

Harvey

[​IMG]

Stanley

[​IMG]

My boys
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

They're bulking up some now, aren't they? Any pics of #3? Is it a definite male, too?

3. oh they are just GORGEOUS!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Ellie

Aug 10, 2007
    Redding, Ca.
    Thanks so much bso far they are sweet and non aggressive which is of course what I wanted.

5. KaitlynChick55

KaitlynChick55 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2011
    Calumet, UP of MI
    Wow! They are beautiful!

6. Honeysucklefeathers

Honeysucklefeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    western KY
    Gorgeous! [​IMG]

7. tamberlin

tamberlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Framingham MA
    They are Rainbow Roosters! Very very nice. I wish I could have some roosters here...

8. Ellie

Aug 10, 2007
    Redding, Ca.
    "Rainbow Roosters"! I love that... that is indeed what they look like as they are running around, and they have a little brother that is finally growing up so I will have three of them. They are the best I have had so far. My others turned out agressive and these are not. They don't even give me stink eye when I do things with the girls. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by