Golden Laced Cochins update

Well, I don't really know Cochins, having only had one bantam, but just going on pink combs, I think you have at least two males, if not three. The middle one in the last picture is the only one I think might be a pullet, but I could be wrong. With your number of hens, you could keep two males, though.

Well, wouldn't that be the best thing ever, to have two males after all this time trying to get one. The little one and big one are the two that "act" like males. The breeder tried to pick out males but she said it was pretty hard to do.

Quote:
Don't count my vote for much;), I am still learning but from looking at the photos I would have guessed they were all hens. What about the one in the photo I posted, what do you think? (It's a bantam)

Quote:
Don't count my vote for much;), I am still learning but from looking at the photos I would have guessed they were all hens. What about the one in the photo I posted, what do you think? (It's a bantam)

Pullet.

Thank you, my daugther will be relieved to hear it. That is her favorite and she knew we couldn't keep roos.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom