Golden Laced Wyandotte Thread!

Pics
19800_159.jpg

This is a heritage GLW, she lays the prettiest brown eggs ever!
She is gorgeous!!!

oh **** brownie licking chops and dem too. Hide the peepers hunegry hound on the lose.
He will not give up the chickens. Ever after being spanked and eviled eyed for hours he still wants the chickens!!

He was not spanked for hours just a few spankings after he killed our Japanese Cochin Bantam.

Only one looks a little iffy to me..., but I'd say give it a few more weeks. I do not see any wattles developing at all. At about 8 weeks, you should know for sure. They sure are in that ugly but cute stage aren't they. Colors changing, looks like ostrich heads... LOL. Soon they will be BEAUTIFUL!! I love wyandottes.

Jockeyeba - I don't know, I am very new to this but the one in the back right in the middle picture looks like it has a big comb and I can see wattles (I think). Is that ones comb red? My GLW had a pretty red comb and visable wattles already at 3-4 weeks...and it's very noticeable now at almost 6 weeks. So if I'm wrong and not really seeing wattles and a big comb on that one you may have all girls :)

Back
Top Bottom