gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! My kids don't ever know when the swat is coming to their bum. I say I am going to count to 3 ....... that does not mean the swat comes on 3 it might be 1 or 2...

Did this one time and my youngest dd said, "But Mom you did not say 3." I said, " I am the mommy I can change the rules as I see fit!"

I am thinking on the order of they have to snuggle these eggs till they burst on them!

Quote:
yes. bring it on mister! i'll just go bake something anyway!
tongue.gif

you so crazy!
tongue2.gif

you would. As it is, I can feel my pants getting tighter trying out new recipes.

Quote:
Oh gag!!!!!! That'll gross me out, I do the laundry!!!!

Quote:
yes. bring it on mister! i'll just go bake something anyway!
tongue.gif

you so crazy!
tongue2.gif

you would. As it is, I can feel my pants getting tighter trying out new recipes.

I.... don't think that came out quite as you meant it to....
hmm.png

Quote:

I don't do laundry for my 9 & 5 year old, they're big enough to wash thier own drawers.

with between 7 and 9 people in the house .......... well if I don't do some of it, it'll never all get done. I change loads out, put me and the baby's in (wife says I don't do hers right so I am not allowed to touch) hang stuff out to dry etc.

Reason I am doing it is because I am trying to recreate Michael Keaton's Mr. Mom.... well not really, but sounds good right?

Quote:

NOOO, that is THEIR new chore! As a matter of fact, I am thinking every cabinet in the house needs to be emptied and cleaned good and dishes put back in order and if they break a dish it is $10.00 per dish that is broken(just in case they get the wild idea to break some out of spite). Then they can mop the floors with a bucket and a sponge and clean the bath fixtures and want me to continue. My mom figured the old saying "Idle hands are the devil's workshop" She was not going to have any devil filling her house!

Back
Top Bottom