gonna ground me some kids! WARNING RANT AND PO'D IN GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
a-men! My parents taned my hide every time i deserved it growing up, and i love them both more than anyhting else. So i dont belive in this whole "cruel to kids" BS! i say spank and ground and punish! it worked for me nad my brothers and we all turned out pretty good! Cops, lawers and a judge! ANd all these dsarn "time out" kids are holy trerrors!

Quote:
CARS, you know I am never on topic, but this topic was bout quail..... at the start....... the murder of about 90-100 eggs....
smile.png

Then I get young ladies that remind me that men aren't the only ones with a libido.......... ACK!!!!!! then someone reminded me my teenage daughters..........................ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to put the earplugs in and go LALALALALALALALLALALALALALA for the rest of the night.

Quote:
CARS, you know I am never on topic, but this topic was bout quail..... at the start....... the murder of about 90-100 eggs....
smile.png

Then I get young ladies that remind me that men aren't the only ones with a libido.......... ACK!!!!!! then someone reminded me my teenage daughters..........................ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to put the earplugs in and go LALALALALALALALLALALALALALA for the rest of the night.

*looks guilty*
hmm.png

Any other sacred cows I can kick, or shall I just slink off a cut myself a switch?
wink.png

*notes that she is old enough to be on her 3rd husband*

Quote:
smile.png

Like this??..
10638_2ignoring.gif

Quote:
I would. i wouldn't put up with that
sad.png
My biologicals have to follow the same rules as my foster kids and vice versa. All kids created equal...

Quote:
smile.png

*looks guilty*
hmm.png

Any other sacred cows I can kick, or shall I just slink off a cut myself a switch?
wink.png

*notes that she is old enough to be on her 3rd husband*

Ya can't be that old, and I'm on my 2nd wife
smile.png
Puts us in the same generation at least
smack.gif

Ok how about 3rd husband, and next spring is our 10 year anniversary? and nope, not a child bride either. However I was married 3 times in 15 months (turns out I'm the marring sort, just not the staying married sort).
roll.png

hey were these some of the quail I sent you? if so soooo sorry! I can try to replace them if you like, I am collecting for myself and even put an order in since I need more than I can collect in 7 days but after that I would be happy to send some your way for just shipping.

I would be livid so glad my ds is a boy and only 3 1/2 years old still.

good luck, may the force be with you.

Back
Top Bottom