good and bad reviews for MPC.

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by lilchicklover, Jun 28, 2011.

1. lilchicklover

lilchicklover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    I ordered from them and my chicks should get here today or tomorrow [​IMG]. what are your good and bad reviews of MPC?
    ps. im a first time chicken owner...

2. michelle89

michelle89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2011
    I ordered my chicks from them as well and they all arrived safely, I'm in Wa state so my chicks came a long way!! Make sure you let the post office know when to expect them, I got a phone call with peeping in the background! The girls are now 13 weeks old and doing great! No complaints here! [​IMG]

3. N&MSchroeder

N&MSchroeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2011
    SE Idaho
    I have a very positive review for My Pet Chicken! I have ordered from them twice and have been super pleased with their shipping and chicks both times. My first order was in February. I like the fact that when they give you a ship date, that is the date they ship. No surprises. With my first order, they did not have one of my breeds and I had not left instructions for them as to what to do. Unfortunately, I had some unplanned, minor surgery and missed their mid-day call. When I came home in the afternoon (mountain time) and heard the message, I was just sick. [​IMG] Then the phone rang and one of the My Pet Chicken employees had stayed late to try to reach me one more time. I couldn't believe it! The chicks were shipped out the next morning, had two heat packs enclosed in the box with a gob of grow gel, and all the chicks arrived safely. I spent my recuperation time watching my brooder full of chicks. The second order went off without a hitch. My oldest chicks are 18 weeks now and are just wonderful. [​IMG] I'm already planning my next order from My Pet Chicken. Maybe this fall? [​IMG] Their website is the best and they have great information on the breeds and chicken raising in general. A++++
    Good luck with your chicks and post pictures when they arrive!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by