good day/ bad day

I must look ancient, I've never been carded... oh wait, once, I was buying some cooking wine...
roll.png

Quote:
how about when you have to answer to "hey, Great-grandma !"

oldest granddaughter is 28 if I remember right, but it's the 22-year-old with the pretty little daughter who will be (gasp) 6 at Christmas

How about when someone asks my 4 yo if I am his grandma. and then I say no I'm his mom. I am 45, old enough to be his grandma, but if they don't know, they should keep their mouth shut.
old.gif

I know how you feel......I'm 49

I stopped in to buy a six pack of beer and the lady asked for my ID....I said, "ma'am look at all the gray hair in my goatee" .....it didn't matter so I gave her my ID.

Two days later I stopped in to a KFC for lunch and the waitress asked me if I get a Senior citizen discount....???

I guess I don't look my age, no matter what that age might be.
smile.png

I would have taken tha discount with a smile too! I am going to be 40 In June, although I feel much older then that, I have some really sore joints at the moment! I hope it is just the cold weather!
Maybe the person who bought the gift card was older and there was a discount given when the card was bought, and the discount showed up on your gift card!
Just a thought!
Brenda

Well the discount saved me $22.00 at Kohl's. But I wish I would have been stopped by security and been accused of taking the discount and not being old enough!

Back
Top Bottom