Good friend gone bad

Thank you, I will. Unfortunately we (still) live in South Africa. Haven't a clue what the laws are regarding firearms, we do not own one. Am a bit anti them, since my mom shot herself when I was 16. She survived, but finding her with a bullet hole in her chest freaked me out a bit!
I've decided to go talk to the cops in another, bigger town not far from us. B's out blackmailing and threatening a friend of ours, I've spoken to the guy and told him we need to do something now. The poor guy is so scared, he doesn't know what to do. Now that we're not financing B, he'll move on to the next victim. Him.
And I'm going to talk to B's wife and tell her what he's been up to also. She has no idea as she only knows what he tells her and no-one in town's talking to her about these things.
I'm really angry with him and I don't want to punish him as much as just making sure he gets what he deserves and stops doing this to people.
Thanks for letting me vent. It's nice to know there are still people in this world that cares.

I know I'm not a psychiatrist but, I used to live with a person just like this through my teen years. We finally had to commit him and it turned out he was a bi-polar. I wouldn't say anything normaly, but I know what it's like to live in the same house with one of these ppl. They are truly terrifing and this man sounds identicle to what the man I lived with was like. I only hope he doesn't turn on his wife and child in the same way he has with you and other ppl in the area. It seems there are few ppl who recognize this in a person, but some one who lives with or lived with one will see it almost every time. I now live next to an undiagnosed one and my brother in law is also one, but they have been at a more tollerable degree than the man I used to live with. I sure hope his wife can see that something is wrong. I'm so sorry that you have had to go through this. My prayers are with you.
hugs.gif

Get yourself two books. The first one is, The Sociopath Next Door and the second is Without Conscience. I don't remember who wrote the first book but the second is by Hale. You can get them both on amazon.com and I strongly suggest you do so. They will give you some insight on what you are dealing with and to a lesser extent, some defense strategies.

Back
Top Bottom