Good Morning and HAPPY SATURDAY!!! & SUNDAY

cool.png

Quote:
I believe there was a bike blessing there today.
smile.png

I put about 100 miles on mine. Good day.
smile.png

Oh you're right! The guy who does it out in Plainfield used to be the deacon at our church. It was quite a sight to see him arrive on his bike on warm Sundays! I hope they had a better turn out this year. We heard it was not very well attended last year.
Saw hundreds of bikes while out doing errands today.

Quote:
I put another hundred on mine too, you should have headed this way, we could meet for lunch in Jorsey, then turn around and head home. Not like anything got neglected at home.
thumbsup.gif

Did you mean Joisey? as in New Joisey? we're halfway from Ct to Merryland! I am tired from making a mini coop to attach to the regular coop so babies can get a look-see at the adults. *whew* these chickens keep me busy.....BUT --- I'm happy!
celebrate.gif
thanks for spreading the happy word!
wee.gif

Quote:
I put another hundred on mine too, you should have headed this way, we could meet for lunch in Jorsey, then turn around and head home. Not like anything got neglected at home.
thumbsup.gif

Did you mean Joisey? as in New Joisey? we're halfway from Ct to Merryland! I am tired from making a mini coop to attach to the regular coop so babies can get a look-see at the adults. *whew* these chickens keep me busy.....BUT --- I'm happy!
celebrate.gif
thanks for spreading the happy word!
wee.gif

Thats it, Lunch at Luna's house its halfway right.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom