Good morning, BYC! :D

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Apr 23, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Just thought I would say.....Good morning, everyone!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

How's the weather? Today it is not raining anymore. [​IMG] It's sunny and 67*F outside. Suppose to go up to 81*F this weekend. [​IMG]
    I'm so excited because this week we are planning on gettinga cute little Bantam Cochin rooster. And I'm paying for him, so he's going to be mine. [​IMG] I think I'm going to name him Oro, if we get a buff colored one, because that's Spanish for "gold". [​IMG] Or maybe Peanut.... [​IMG]

But anyway, how's everyone else on this beautiful morning? [​IMG]

2. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    GOOD MORNING! [​IMG]

Weather is looking up here in central Virginia. Sun is shining and we should start seeing the temperatures rise in the coming days. Today's high will be around the upper 60's, lower 70's... then this weekend we're going to be seeing the upper 80's - which means chances are that 8 might go up to a 9! Whew! I prefer warmer weather though. [​IMG]

3. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    Good morning to you too! I am in sunny north Florida where it is currently foggy but going up to a sunny 85* today [​IMG]
    Hopefully I will be able to enjoy it but my 9 mth old has his pediatrician appt this morning and is getting shots [​IMG]
    Hope you have a wonderful day! [​IMG]

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Good Morning! Everything is looking up! Hope all is well with everyone else too! Have a great day!! [​IMG]

5. GaDawg

GaDawg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    North GA
    GOOD MORNING!!

In N. GA right it is 45 and the high today is 79.... [​IMG]

I am trying to decide if I want to keep the 3 rooster chicks that I have or do I give them away now. They are 6 wks. old and I know I don't want them but I want to make sure they are roosters... just 90% sure right now. little eating machines... lol

6. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Good Morning from NJ. Looks like a nice sunny day here too![​IMG] So glad it finally has stopped raining and hopefully will get some yard work done!

Have a great day all!

7. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    [​IMG] In Ohio it is very sunny and 60 degrees already! It looks to be a beautiful day!

8. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    [​IMG] froggie71

It seems like a lot of people are having the same weather conditions as Maine. [​IMG]

9. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    Good morning!

It is just starting to get light here. It has been nice for the past few days, although the wind kicked up last night, so I expect there are clouds out there this morning.

It is so nice to see things coming back to life.

10. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:Yes it is! I love watching the little Chives growing in our garden and the daffodils blooming. [​IMG] We just rented this house last January and someone planted a whole bunch of pretty flowers when they lived here. There are also a TON of birds around here; you can always hear them singing away outside! [​IMG] crows, seagulls, chickadees, sparrows, juncos, blue jays, red cardinals, mallard ducks, sparrows, wood peckers, and those annoying black grackles. There are a lot more, I just don't know what they are called! [​IMG] Oh and sometimes we see a hawk or two. And there are some small birds that have a nest under our porch. [​IMG]

P.S. ewww....my younger sister just puked in the toilet...my even younger sister was sick the past week and now I guess she has it too! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by