Good morning from Virgina!

LisaVMN13

Chirping
Jan 18, 2020
Virginia, Piedmont area
My husband and I just moved to the lovely, peaceful countryside after years of traffic, noise, sirens, crime, etc in the crowded city. We plan to build up the native habitat, and raise bees and chickens. We would like to have a small flock of about 6 hens. I was thinking Black Australorps, Dominques, and Easter Eggers would be good.
I started reading and following a couple of chicken groups on Facebook- that's how I found you. Chicken people seem to be wonderful sharing folks! Any encouragement would be grand! Also would love to hear if I have any "neighbors" in the Buckingham/ Cumberland area.

My husband and I just moved to the lovely, peaceful countryside after years of traffic, noise, sirens, crime, etc in the crowded city. We plan to build up the native habitat, and raise bees and chickens. We would like to have a small flock of about 6 hens. I was thinking Black Australorps, Dominques, and Easter Eggers would be good.
I started reading and following a couple of chicken groups on Facebook- that's how I found you. Chicken people seem to be wonderful sharing folks! Any encouragement would be grand! Also would love to hear if I have any "neighbors" in the Buckingham/ Cumberland area.
I'm in that area 😁 I'm in Powhatan County

Welcome to BYC :frow Grab a roost and settle on in 🐓

I usually order my chicks from Hertzler Farm, but I'm incubating chicks right now. I have lots of breeds and I love them all!

Back
Top Bottom