Good Morning my fellow BYC citizens.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi folks,

Thanks so much for your warm welcome and support. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to offer your support and advice.

As I mentioned, I'm so happy to have found this fantastic community!

I wanted to be sure to respond and thank all of you.

TWO CROWS: I will be sure to use the link you included in your response; yes, Chicken Mole was unusually thin. Lanky with a long neck and darker in color (deep brown-red) than her sister. Also, her comb never grew in. She kinda looked like a hawk. My wife thinks she had some sort of genetic disorder; perhaps a mix of two types of chickens? Is that possible?

MOUNTAIN PEEPS: Thanks for condolences and feedback regarding our flock bully. They live in a decent size pen but didn't think of space when I added 1 rooster and two hens to my original flock of two (hens). I free range them each evening and every weekend. I plan to look into putting together some sort of jungle gym. Thanks for the advice!

BANTAM LOVER 21: Thank you for your kind words; Two Crows did give me really good advice. Thanks again Two Crows!

WYANDOTTES 7: Thank you :)

MICHAEL OSHAY: Thanks, it was difficult to see her like that. I look into deworming my flock.

G67FAM: Thanks for your words of support.

LIL CHICKENS: Thanks!

ARKANSAS 55: I appreciate that. Thank you.

FANCYCHOOKLADY: Thank you for the link! It was super helpful :) I have since dewormed my remaining flock.

-Linda

Back
Top Bottom