good morning skunk

never did find out were it sprayed but has to be under the house parts of the house still stinks and my blankets smell so im washing them today. Ive also heard they make good pets bet you would not have to worry about someone coming to your house to cause trouble lol show them the skunk and they will run away llol

Quote:
Awww!..now i need a pet skunk debi!...going to google them now...(brwahhhhhahh..<<thats my evil laugh)

Watch out! I have all that information printed out with instructions on how to feed them, and what they like. I am just waiting for one to come my way. They are the NEATEST pets!

Woke up last week at 5:30 am to a horrible skunk smell in our 2nd floor bedroom--I swear I thought the skunk was in our bed, it was so strong my eyes were watering. All the windows were shut, too

Took 2 days to get the smell out of the house, including washing all of the bed linens Kept the windows open, the heat off all day and all night. Next day put a baking sheet in the oven with cinnamon sprinkled all over it at 250 degrees and left it there for 3 hours with the door open. House smelled much better but we could still smell it that night--it was truly awful. Cinnamon did seem to help though:)

Back
Top Bottom