Good Morning!!The Much Ado About Mornings Thread!!Good Morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gif876.jpg
gif8889.jpg
gif8887.jpg
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

thhi842178.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
thgoodmorning7.gif

Looks like I have neglected saying Good Morning on this thread in quite awhile!!! Too little time in the mornings..guess I'll catch up a bit...

thwarpedwords124.gif

thAnimation1.gif

th12.gif

thLaughingCatgif-1.gif

Good Morning!!
frow.gif

Stayed up way too late painting my daughter's room and was awakend this a.m. by the guy who came to sand the floors in the room I stayed up to finish painting before he go here this morning.
He was here before my roosters crowed, actually I think he woke up my roosters.
Have a Great Day ALL!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Good Morning *grumble grumble* I think I can see thru my squinty eyes. I am NOT a morning person.
Beautiful day here. Sun shining, not too warm. I was enjoying the comforts of bed with a slight breeze coming thru the window. A perfect day for just lounging in bed a few minutes extra ..
I was listening to the rooster crow. Wait, make that plural! I hear one err-err-errrrrrr, and one err -err-err-errrr.
After each rooster crow, my parrots were doing the dog-calling whistle. Then they started doing some commentary. I couldn't tell, but I think they were saying " Silly roosters, you sound Sickly - like a wind up toy that needs winding. "
It was all good and pleasant. Till DH started tossing and turning and snoring and talking in his sleep.
So Chicken TV started early today....

happy friday! see ya laters, im too the evilness of school
he.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom