Good morning!

Hi there ! My name is Tracy and I am new to raising chickens - I have 10 and a year into this I’ve learned a lot especially from this site so I joined up! Such good info !
Here is a pic of my beauty that is sick
Farrah faucet - I love her so much ! She is resting after her bath -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 3
Here is a pic of my beauty that is sick
Farrah faucet - I love her so much ! She is resting after her bath -
Well she seems to be feeling a bit better. I gave her no food for 24 hours but this am I can still feel food in her crop as little and squishy
I put yogurt with cooked oats and powdered tums for a bit of food but I don’t know if I should let her have regular food
I am starting timpani I bra is I don’t know how to help anymore - she is Hard all around her vent - eggbound ? I don’t know if that’s normal. Her feathers are growing back but vent is more clear - have been putting fungal cream on vent past 3 days and just had another bath this am
So at this point I put a clean towel under her in cage so I can fully see any discharge
I’m leaving town tomorrow on vacation
I will have to put her down if I can’t find a caregiver or if she doesn’t improve and eat today
Vent looks better just should I just feed her regular today or continue to let her crop clear? Someone please respond ? Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom