Good news... & bad news... post yours...

Good news: My last chick to hatch is doing great after a rough start to life and is now living in my restroom. (she likes to cuddle with me when I get off of work
love.gif
)

Bad news: My husband needs new contacts because he missed the bobcat (again) last night and he was 40ft in front of him!!!

good news: I have nearly 20 more chickens on the way

bad news: my coop only fits the 12 I have and I haven't started on my new, big coop.

and the weather in the fall/winter/spring here is generally pretty nasty, I need to get going.

Last edited:
Good news: I have been paying $50 extra each week on our mortgage loan.This was my third week.

Bad news: Today I get a teller who wouldn't print the mortgage balance on the reciept (always did before), because only my husbands name is on the loan(I am on the house deed).We get 1 statement a year,so that balance record was important to us.Plus we just love seeing that number go down!

Good news: I have five baby wyandotte pullets coming on Friday, my little girl is entertaining herself by drawing pictures of what she thinks they may look like right now, I just ate two pieces of a Kit Kat, and my headache is finally going away.

Bad news : I think I may have to have a hysterectomy.

Good News: Ar Tonelico came in the mail today!

Bad News: I can't play it in front of my brothers and parents, who are here 95% of the time I'm home.

Quote:
Your bad news would be heavenly news to me! I have had bad menses for more than 20 years and have been BEGGING for a hysterectomy! But because I do not bleed half to death (just have cramps that feel like labor pains for 1-2 days every month for 20+ years), they won't give me one.

Quote:
Your bad news would be heavenly news to me! I have had bad menses for more than 20 years and have been BEGGING for a hysterectomy! But because I do not bleed half to death (just have cramps that feel like labor pains for 1-2 days every month for 20+ years), they won't give me one.

ask the doc for a Endometrial ablation.... i had one 2 weeks ago!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometrial_ablation

Quote:

Well.. the reason it's bad news is because I react very badly to anethesia, LOL! The hysterectomy isn't such a bad thing in itself. I have PCOS, have one beautiful child, don't plan on having anymore since I think it would probably be hard on my body (botched gallbladder surgery a few months after she was born), and have cycles just like the ones you described only very heavy (TMI anyone?). I'm about ready just to let them take everything and get it over with. Just very worried about the anesthesia aspect.
barnie.gif

Quote:

Well.. the reason it's bad news is because I react very badly to anethesia, LOL! The hysterectomy isn't such a bad thing in itself. I have PCOS, have one beautiful child, don't plan on having anymore since I think it would probably be hard on my body (botched gallbladder surgery a few months after she was born), and have cycles just like the ones you described only very heavy (TMI anyone?). I'm about ready just to let them take everything and get it over with. Just very worried about the anesthesia aspect.
barnie.gif

I react too.. I get violent and aggressive... when i had the Endometrial ablation as I was coming out of the anesthesia i was madder then a wet hen and I was letting everyone know about it.. the poor nurse she tried to take my temp I grabbed the lil ear probe and threw it... they had to give me Valium till i came totally out of the anesthesia and then let the Valium wear off .. but I was aware of this reaction and I told them ahead of time.... just leave me be till I am back on this planet and all will be good but nope they cant listen to you!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom