Good Source To Learn

Hi, I got a book when I bought my incubators. I brought a incubator out after a very long hiatus. I have to admit that the author could have touched on more things but all in all I used it ALOT. Everytime I had a problem, I opened it. It is called A GUIDE TO BETTER HATCHING by Janet Stromberg

Nancy

Quote:
Have you tried this great website I found called backyardchickens.com?
lol.png

Seriously, you are at the source. I have read everything I can get my hands on in the past 2 years.and the best info I have gotten has been from searching this site. Many of the people on here have years and years of hands-on experience doing this and are very happy to help you. Be sure to read the sticky posted at the beginning of the Incubating and Hatching Eggs topic and it will probably answer many of your questions. Then make a list of further questions that you may have and post them. You will be sure to get helpful answers!

We are here to answer any questions anyone can throw at us. I hatch about 2000 chicks every Spring to sell to the local feed stores so believe it when I say we can help you.

Back
Top Bottom