Good, Yummy, Healthy Treats for you 'Chooks!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
I was digging threw the 'frige this evening and I remembered I had 20 button quail eggs that were getting fairly old so I boiled them and let them chill for about 30 minutes and then I took them out to the flock..OMGoodness...talk about chicken mobs! I gave some to Mrs. Fluffy Puffy and her crew of 7 hungry chickies and they gobbled them up like wolves!! Then I took the rest out to the guineas and the chickens..I had chickens jumping on my arms, legs and head trying to get at the boiled eggs....Note to Self: Wear long sleeves....I came back w/ Scratches, claw marks all over my arms...
roll.png

Anyway, have too many eggs..boil'em and feed them to your girls! Good, Nasty not to mention Healthy snack.
thumbsup.gif
smile.png

Last edited:
there is so many things that can be fed to them and they just love the treats, eggs and egg shells are great, I feed mine a couple dozen each sunday and I quickly bake up the shells for a few minutes to be able to crush them real quick and good and they enjoy that too. extra calcium and the protein from the eggs not to shabby in their eyes...lol...they sure love warm oatmeal on cold days too. lol

Back
Top Bottom