GOODMOoooorrrrning from North Miss!!

Mtnmnstr

Chirping
Feb 19, 2015
Amory, So Tupelo.
Hello
Just moved to Amory MS , south of Tupelo. Bought a house with a little land and the wife wants chickens. Work mates that come by all say, "Why don't you ahve chickens"? there is an overgorwn chicken coop that's about 5 yrs old. So, Here I am. "HI"!

Gene

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning!! You will definitely want to stop by our learning center. Lots of good articles on all the aspects of keeping your flock from picking the breeds, raising the chicks, getting the coop ready and keeping your flock happy, healthy and safe from predators....https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Gene. Glad you decided to our flock. I think you will fine raising chickens to be a very enjoyable experience. It's amazing how attached you can become to them as you get to know each one. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your coop ready.

Here's my first question,
I told the wife about this site and told her to look at the coops here. then I got, "I saw these cute coops kits on the Walmart site. I just want a little one". I don't do little. Do it right or don't do it. The one item I keep seeing is "Stand Up" as in Walk in coops that you don't bend over like Quasimodo. I have all the skills to build ours. So, Whats any Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom