Goofiest chicken contest

Pics
My chicken is called Little Flower and she is about 6 months old now. She is Speckled Sussux. This picture was taken when she was younger.

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_143044242_MP.jpg
    IMG_20200731_143044242_MP.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 11
Since everyone loved The Angriest chicken thread, I’m gonna make a Goofiest chicken thread. It ends on December 15, a month from today.
Add their name, age, and breed.
This is for the funniest pics of your chickens. You may add as many pics as you want.
I hope that everybody enjoys the thread, there is gonna be no prize. It’s just for fun. Here are some that were in the angriest chicken contest, sorry if I didn’t put your name.
@OneHappyRooster @black_cat @andreamunroe @featherhead @Sapphire Sebright @JewelBirds @MarkJr @Docdetective @Hei 20 @ColtHandorf @svh @CHlCKEN @LothalRebel and @HappyClucker7 show us your Cochins
@rebeccaH86 @EmmaRainboe @Peppercorngal @TheOddOneOut

Since everyone loved The Angriest chicken thread, I’m gonna make a Goofiest chicken thread. It ends on December 15, a month from today.
This is for the funniest pics of your chickens. You may add as many pics as you want.
I hope that everybody enjoys the thread, there is gonna be no prize. It’s just for fun. Here are some that were in the angriest chicken contest, sorry if I didn’t put your name.
@OneHappyRooster @black_cat @andreamunroe @featherhead @Sapphire Sebright @JewelBirds @MarkJr @Docdetective @Hei 20 @ColtHandorf @svh @CHlCKEN @LothalRebel and @HappyClucker7 show us your Cochins
Roosters are Black Astrolorps and are about 9 months old and the little chicks are about a month old. Buff Orpingtons.

Attachments

• 2020-11-20-23-57-58-128.jpg
    2020-11-20-23-57-58-128.jpg
    946.7 KB · Views: 8
  • FB_IMG_1605927778610.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605927778610.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 7
  • FB_IMG_1605927826028.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605927826028.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom