Gooooooo YANKEES!!!!! World Series HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Quote:
yes , yes it's true. you can even buy yankees suck T-shirts at fenway. I bought one for my grandson!

you can also buy a t-shirt that says I love the red sox and whoever's playing the yankees !

Thanks for the honesty and backing me up Purr. I promise not to tell any of your neighbors.
wink.png

The office I report to every day is in South Easton. I get harassed often and I'm not even a big baseball fan, just grew up on the Yankees and Mets.

My dad and grandfather are huge yankee fans so it's a very loving rivalry around here. And its fun of course but we aren't very serious about it like some. I actually appreciate the love that the yankee fans have for their team, it makes life and the sport a lot more interesting.

I hope we win tonight.
hide.gif
My guess was Yankees win it in 5 games, but we'll see, if they win tonight it will be in 4 games.
I think the Yankees Red Sox rivalry is fun. My sisters are all hard core Red SOx fans, so we have alot of fun with it. My neighbor is a hard core Red Sox fan too. I always decorate his car when we win. One time when we swept the Red Sox, I put a broom on his car. We have fun without any hard feelings.
wink.png

GOOOOO YANKEES
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Please tell me the Phillies will win tonight.
hide.gif
If the Yankees win my DF (dear father) and my friends will tease me for a year. I need some good old reasaurance...........
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
In my book it was anyone but Filthidelphia.

Excuse me? Watch what you say about killadelphia! That is my home town! LOL And yes, ANYONE but the Yankees! YUCK~

Last edited:
Seeeeeeee, Us Yankees fans dont bad mouth Ya'll.
th.gif
Thats the difference.
smack.gif
Thats why the Yankees RULE!!!! Goooo Yankees!! Sooo many Yankee haters. Get over it, we rule, you all drool but its all good!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
In my book it was anyone but Filthidelphia.

Excuse me? Watch what you say about killadelphia! That is my home town! LOL And yes, ANYONE but the Yankees! YUCK~

Killa-filth-adelfia!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom