Goose Decoy??

MrsDolittleDuck

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 29, 2013
Tennessee
I had asked all of you wonderful Bird Lovers about getting a mirror for my one Goose Honky. I only have the one goose, and do not want to get another. He just appeared in my yard about a month and half ago, so I have a beautiful some kind of goose which is either a boy or girl goose...lol..lol..Don't have a clue??? We are doing just fine together. Learing alot from y'all. I appreciate that. You are helping me to learn about geese. Never had one before, so this a challenge. I am just starting to get used to the poop thing. It's crazy...lol
I am so glad to hear everyone's opinion about the mirror. Everyone seems to say that the mirror is a good thing. I thank y'all for that. Don't want my crazy goose to get lonely, so I am trying different things. He is doing just fine now, and I want to keep it like that.

I was wondering what you think about decoy's. I found this goose decoy, and I was thinking to get Honky it. Do you think he would like it? Will he think it is real? Will it keep him company? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Please excuse the Poop Machine...

Back
Top Bottom