Goose egg day 18

Poultrybonkers

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 22, 2011
My Coop
My Coop
Is the yolk suppose to stay at the bottom on the egg or keep go towards the top when you turn it. Does that eventually stop or does it keep floating towards the top

For my chicken eggs, the yolks float to the top for the first 12 days, then they start to settle to the bottom as the chick grows.

Theres no movement at all im assuming its a dead egg. Its to lose inside the egg aswell. Wasted 18 days for nothing.

I'm sorry yours didn't develop. Don't give up think of it as a learning experience. Sometimes eggs don't make it even when it's done by the hen. Just use the candling pics as comparison so, you will recognize quitters sooner.

I'm sorry yours didn't develop. Don't give up think of it as a learning experience. Sometimes eggs don't make it even when it's done by the hen. Just use the candling pics as comparison so, you will recognize quitters sooner.

Im not incubating goose eggs anymore until i either ger a goose egg turner or she goes broody.

Sorry it didn't work out. My hen is currently broody and on day 11 i'm worried sick that they will die. Fingers crossed!

I have a broody on eggs to. This is her 4th attempt. Lol. Rats ate the first two times last time the eggs was sumerged in cold water for over an hour now this is my last time. If it dont work im never using a broody again.

Back
Top Bottom