Goose for sale / rehome with other geese

Jenbirdee

Expecting Miracles
Premium Feather Member
Aug 9, 2020
Maryland
I am not sure if she/he is a female Pilgrim goose (like I was told by the breeder I got my goslings from) or if she/he could be a toulouse gander?? Either way, I can't keep her/him with my other 2 Pilgrim geese (gander and goose) She/he is certainly acting like a gander.
Beautiful and healthy, 8 months old, has been handled and spent a lot of time with, as a pet. She/he is a great goose with loads of personality, it breaks my heart to let her go, but I just can't have 2 ganders with my one goose, and even if she/he is a female, she/he is too much for my little gander to handle!
I'm in Elkton, Maryland.

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_151229585(2).jpg
    IMG_20200909_151229585(2).jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 13
I am not sure if she/he is a female Pilgrim goose (like I was told by the breeder I got my goslings from) or if she/he could be a toulouse gander?? Either way, I can't keep her/him with my other 2 Pilgrim geese (gander and goose) She/he is certainly acting like a gander.
Beautiful and healthy, 8 months old, has been handled and spent a lot of time with, as a pet. She/he is a great goose with loads of personality, it breaks my heart to let her go, but I just can't have 2 ganders with my one goose, and even if she/he is a female, she/he is too much for my little gander to handle!
I'm in Elkton, Maryland.
Hi there, I have been in search for a young Pilgrim. I have a duck and in the process of adding a few more. They have a safe large fenced area and kiddie pool to enjoy. Please let me know if she is still available. I'm in N. Va

Goose is no longer available, but I don't know how to remove this post, I don't see any delete options...

Back
Top Bottom