Goose for sale / rehome with other geese

Dooks and Geebs

In the Brooder
Aug 9, 2020
I am not sure if she/he is a female Pilgrim goose (like I was told by the breeder I got my goslings from) or if she/he could be a toulouse gander?? Either way, I can't keep her/him with my other 2 Pilgrim geese (gander and goose) She/he is certainly acting like a gander.
Beautiful and healthy, 8 months old, has been handled and spent a lot of time with, as a pet. She/he is a great goose with loads of personality, it breaks my heart to let her go, but I just can't have 2 ganders with my one goose, and even if she/he is a female, she/he is too much for my little gander to handle!
I'm in Elkton, Maryland.

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_151229585(2).jpg
    IMG_20200909_151229585(2).jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 8

blackswanstables

In the Brooder
Feb 5, 2021
I am not sure if she/he is a female Pilgrim goose (like I was told by the breeder I got my goslings from) or if she/he could be a toulouse gander?? Either way, I can't keep her/him with my other 2 Pilgrim geese (gander and goose) She/he is certainly acting like a gander.
Beautiful and healthy, 8 months old, has been handled and spent a lot of time with, as a pet. She/he is a great goose with loads of personality, it breaks my heart to let her go, but I just can't have 2 ganders with my one goose, and even if she/he is a female, she/he is too much for my little gander to handle!
I'm in Elkton, Maryland.
Hi there, I have been in search for a young Pilgrim. I have a duck and in the process of adding a few more. They have a safe large fenced area and kiddie pool to enjoy. Please let me know if she is still available. I'm in N. Va

Dooks and Geebs

In the Brooder
Aug 9, 2020
Goose is no longer available, but I don't know how to remove this post, I don't see any delete options...

Top Bottom