Goose Incubation & Hatching Guide - Completed!!!!

Pics
Me personally have never like geese, they are mean here and will chase you! This baby is so cute!!! I hope its not mean! So fluffy and the chick just keeps cuddling it! so cute!

Who is going to be confused the chicken or the goose?? LOL
lau.gif

Me personally have never like geese, they are mean here and will chase you! This baby is so cute!!! I hope its not mean! So fluffy and the chick just keeps cuddling it! so cute!
If you or any children you have tease the goose it will be mean, they do not like to be teased, and if you have a gander you may have some problems, but they can be corrected there is alot of good info here in the goose thread to help you deal with problems as they come up, and about temps, I'd keep the temps at 90 first week then you drop them by 5* each week there after, making sure they have a warm end in the brooder and a cool end so they can get out of the heat if they want. you don't want them to over heat. and Hand feeding is a no no. I have a ganger who was hatched and raised by Muscovy ducks and he really thought he was a duck till last Aug when I finally got him a mate of his own kind. so yes they can get confused. my gander was over 5 years old before he realized he wasn't a duck.
roll.png
What breed is you gosling?

It is a canada goose I assume. How can you sex them? It isn't quite 24 hours old when should I put water and feed in there? Its so much more calmer than the chicken. And its little peeps are so cute!

It is a canada goose I assume. How can you sex them? It isn't quite 24 hours old when should I put water and feed in there? Its so much more calmer than the chicken. And its little peeps are so cute!
go ahead and put feed and water in and dip the goslings bill into the water and show it the feed the chick too, they still may not be hungry but it will be there when they are.

Back
Top Bottom