Goose not eating or drinking

I'm sorry you have had the same sad out come, here in the uk we don't have much information and most vet are farm vets. I found I was being told its only a goose and "were you have live stock you have dead stock " " not much help as they don't see hens and geese as pets... So I'm very glad I have found this site it's so informative. We are thinking of getting a couple of goslings as our garden seems so empty with out dotty, and my silkies are looking for her as every morning she would go out and check everyone with out fail....

I'm sorry you have had the same sad out come, here in the uk we don't have much information and most vet are farm vets. I found I was being told its only a goose and "were you have live stock you have dead stock " " not much help as they don't see hens and geese as pets... So I'm very glad I have found this site it's so informative. We are thinking of getting a couple of goslings as our garden seems so empty with out dotty, and my silkies are looking for her as every morning she would go out and check everyone with out fail....
When you get them please post pics. I'm sure it will ease your sadness to have some new babies to love on.

Our dotty sadly passed away on Saturday :-(

Thanks Miss Lydia. Now I need to find some more girls for my boys. Even if they are goslings.
Gives you a reason to get more babies. My gander loves babies he stands at the fence and watches the ducklings, I know he would love to have them. He was a wonderful papa goose last year. Hope you can find some goslings.

Sorry you lost your goose. I have a goose that's acting the same way, but she's feral. I don't know how to help her because she was dumped several years ago and no one wants her.

Back
Top Bottom