Gopher Boy Farm in the news.....

COULDN'T happen to a N I C E R couple!!!!!!
wee.gif
clap.gif

Oh my goodness ! Haha that is SO fabulous. Are you telling me that if we hadn't of come and picked up your Fayoumis that they would be on TV? We ruined their chance for celebrity
th.gif

So anyway, make sure you let us all know when you will be on TV so Cass and I can say "we know them! We have some of their chickens!!!!" Yay, i am so happy for you two (and Colton!) you guys are the perfect ones to be on TV. ~ Kim

I had missed all of this. I needed a good laugh. BYC people are so funny. I guess when you seem to always have chicken poo somewhere, on something- all the time, It is difficult to take ourselves all that seriously.
I have subscribed, so I can keep up with the gopher guy.

I really like your chicken coop. I personally think they went over board with the "ahhh!!" I think once would have been good but they did it 3 or 4 times.

I spend a lot of time poking your the DIY site, so I'm shocked I didn't run into it before. Sometimes I forget the DIY network and HGTV are the same company too. Throws ya off!
tongue.png

Good segment though, sorry you didn't see it up before. Going to go Tweet it... because thats what us bird peoples do... TWEET!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom