GopherBoy Farms Original Coop (addition 1/19/2009)

Quote:
LOL the only childrens saftey books we would be able to write would be on what NOT to do
wink.png

~Tiff~

This is so awesome! I had my DH check it out, cuz I need another coop soon. I think the new one will be much better than the one I have now, thanks to Tiff and Gopherboy! Great job!

Quote:
That is GREAT let us know if you are in our area, we LOVE showing off our chickens and our coop. Everyone that comes by the house gets the full tour and gets to meet all the pets!!
thank you

We are getting close. Hopefully moving the chickens in tonight. But it was a little to cold in the coop for the chickens....and for GopherBoy

100_0010-3.jpg

Lets turn up the temp on this nice wall heater
100_0011-7.jpg

moments later..........
100_0013-5.jpg

Warm and cozy we figured out the lay out of the roosts...
100_0001-6.jpg

The roosts are 3 ¾ wide and made out of shelves that got pulled from the trash and then ripped down to size.
100_0005-4.jpg

there are 2 higher roosts,
100_0003-7.jpg

and 3 lower and closer together lower roosts
100_0004-6.jpg

This view is looking up at the ceiling. The pull chain in the middle outlet controlls the back outlet where we will be installing a fan.
100_0008-8.jpg

Think we are almost ready to move the girls in. Hope so, they are getting to cramped and starting to pick at one another.....EEEEK cannibal chickens!

Last edited:
Wow, I'm soooooo jealous!!! My husband won't work with wood. Now, if I could find a way to turn an old car into a coop, that he would do!!!
(((hmm, that 2001 cavalier in the yard with no title or motor, hmmm)))
(((or the 2000 F350 with no title and no tranny, hmmm)))
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back