Gorgeous Goats Contest 2 (ends 3-1-22) *Now Ended*

Oh she looks so cute and fun though! We have 1 (Maul) that tries to head butt our (50+ lbs) puppy but that’s mostly in protection of our other (Obi). The puppy goes after Obi and isn’t always gentle. Obi is mischievous but a scaredy-cat. Maul has also attempted to head butt (gently) chickens and ducks, but now they get along harmoniously
Yeah, I am working on training them and getting used to my dog. Things are definitely better. Definitely took me by surprise though!

Eik!!! I can finally join! 😝

Name: Chestnut
Breed: ND
Other: I plan to take her to show, as she is stunning! (But of course, I AM bias!!). She and her half sister are my very first goats, but I am already in LOVE. She is friendlier than her HS. View attachment 2999282
Name: Nutmeg
Breed: ND
Other: She is Chestnut's half sister. She is a chocolate buckskin. She is going to be a fun one. Her sister has won several prizes in breed class, so I hope to take her to show as well. She is less friendly and even tried to headbutt my 9 pound dog...which, by the way, is a BIG no-no here! Luckily, both parties were fine.View attachment 2999289
Awww, I love your goats, Cherry!

Entry one
Name: Daisy
Breed: Alpine
51950373-2B38-497C-BA39-48C5399937BE.jpeg
B6658AD0-B8F4-4CFC-8B0D-2BAF1A4D305A.jpeg
3A0267A4-AA8E-4A6D-B98A-346AF0FB6600.jpeg

Aww, her eyes are such a pretty color!

His pattern and coloring are so cute!
I love her eyes too. They're actually ice blue IRL, but it never shows up right in photos. Shed8a total sweetheart too.

Hehe...his pattern is why he won a ride home with me from the auction. They sold him as a baby Nigerian...but he turned out to be a fully grown dwarf Nigerian. So we can actually only guess his age. It doesn't matter. We love him.

I love her eyes too. They're actually ice blue IRL, but it never shows up right in photos. Shed8a total sweetheart too.

Hehe...his pattern is why he won a ride home with me from the auction. They sold him as a baby Nigerian...but he turned out to be a fully grown dwarf Nigerian. So we can actually only guess his age. It doesn't matter. We love him.
You can actually judge age by their teeth! It only gives a rough estimate but most of the time it does work 🙂

Back
Top Bottom