Gorgeous Goats Contest (ends 9-25-21)

Pics

JustBabyMargo

Hatch-aholic
Premium Feather Member
Jul 7, 2021
Oregon
Calling all goat owners!! Who would like to show off their gorgeous goats!?šŸ˜

This contest is just for fun so there are no prizes! All breeds of goats are allowed!

Rules:

*Post a picture of your goat along with their name, breed, age, and any other fun comments/stories about your goat!
*Only three entries are allowed per person!
*Entries are cut September 25th at 11:59 p.m.

So have fun in entering your gorgeous goats!šŸ˜Š

Here is an example:

A170C262-7FE2-42CE-B471-DB56841CA8F7.jpeg

Taffy
Nigerian Dwarf
About 5 months
She is a triplet (that we got from Groovy Goats Farm) so she is tiny compared to my other goat (Nellie)

Last edited:
*The winners have been chosen!*

*1st place- @Everose -Connect the dots
My last entry, Connect the dots.
View attachment 2805423

*2nd place- @MillersFarm - Ginny
I'll give it a go :) Entry #1

View attachment 2835196
This is Ginny, one of our very first registered Nigerian dwarf goats. She was just about two years old in this picture.

*3rd place- @TwoShepherds -Hazel
Here's my most recent pic of Hazel. She's a Nigerian Dwarf, born in March of this year. This is a good prompt for me to take some better pictures. :)

View attachment 2798179

*4th place- @Texasclucker -Billy
Also I found a good picture of my Nigerian Dwarf buck so here is my second and final Entry!View attachment 2834824

*5th place- @Regina Larsen -Endora and Samantha
Endora and her doeling Samantha. The ubiquitous TS bedding bale!

6th place- @Melly-Mae -Harlequin
This little girl is Harlequin. She's supposed to be pure Nigerian dwarf, but looks a little thick in the leg to me. Either way, she makes for some gooood milk! šŸ’– When I watched the vid of the rooster and goat attack the hawk earlier, this girl came to mind. She's standoffish with people, but she is the herd dominant and she watches over her herd. Chickens included. She's the only one of mine I've ever seen bond with my chickens.

*7th place- @citymeetscountry -Obi-Wan Kenobi
Entry #1
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Obi for short)
Nigerian Dwarf
16-18 months
Obi is the goatiest goat of our 2. He frequently ā€œescapesā€ albeit accidentally. His most recent ā€œescapeā€ I was in the garage and kept hearing a goat and thought to myself ā€œgee that sounds a lot closer than it out to.ā€ I went outside and saw Obi standing in the driveway as confused as could be waiting for someone to help him back into our fenced yard.

Every goat that was submitted is gorgeous! Thank you to everyone who participated! I loved seeing everyoneā€™s beautiful babies! This contest was VERY hard to decided the winners for because everyone has such gorgeous goats!ā¤ļø

Entry #2
629.jpeg

A close up of Madeira (she's just a tad bit too skinny in this pic). She was super shy so coming close to the camera was a pretty bold move on her part.

Entry #1
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Obi for short)
Nigerian Dwarf
16-18 months
Obi is the goatiest goat of our 2. He frequently ā€œescapesā€ albeit accidentally. His most recent ā€œescapeā€ I was in the garage and kept hearing a goat and thought to myself ā€œgee that sounds a lot closer than it out to.ā€ I went outside and saw Obi standing in the driveway as confused as could be waiting for someone to help him back into our fenced yard.

Attachments

• D0B56D3F-44F3-4698-839F-3ADD5635403B.jpeg
    D0B56D3F-44F3-4698-839F-3ADD5635403B.jpeg
    693.8 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom