Gorgeous Goats Contest (ends 9-25-21)

Head Butt party
😂 my NGDs

Attachments

• DB74CCA0-119F-4C66-970B-93820E9C546F.jpeg
    DB74CCA0-119F-4C66-970B-93820E9C546F.jpeg
    325.5 KB · Views: 14
This first entry is my very special buck that's loss I don't know if I will ever get over. This is Speck. He was a 6 year old Nigerian dwarf buck. He was the sweetest, most beautiful boy and produced stunning kids. We lost him, along with all of last year's babies, my production cow and my entire flock last winter during the Oklahoma ice storm. It was gut wrenching.😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-115239.png
    Screenshot_20210915-115239.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
This little girl is Harlequin. She's supposed to be pure Nigerian dwarf, but looks a little thick in the leg to me. Either way, she makes for some gooood milk! 💖 When I watched the vid of the rooster and goat attack the hawk earlier, this girl came to mind. She's standoffish with people, but she is the herd dominant and she watches over her herd. Chickens included. She's the only one of mine I've ever seen bond with my chickens.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-115515.png
    Screenshot_20210915-115515.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
This first entry is my very special buck that's loss I don't know if I will ever get over. This is Speck. He was a 6 year old Nigerian dwarf buck. He was the sweetest, most beautiful boy and produced stunning kids. We lost him, along with all of last year's babies, my production cow and my entire flock last winter during the Oklahoma ice storm. It was gut wrenching.😭
I'm sorry for your loss :hugs

He's a handsome buck!

This last pic made realize how badly I need to take more pics of my goaties. Sorry bout my big mug🙄. This is Frejya. She's a 3 years old Nigerian dwarf and was a bottle baby. Problem with that is that she still thinks she needs to be in the house on the couch watching TV with us. Lol She's my BABY!!!! Should is a huge understatement lol. Sure made it easy when it came to milking her though. She'd jump up on the table and just wait for you to finish lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210915-115310.png
    Screenshot_20210915-115310.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
He is a gorgeous boy im so sorry that all of that happened :(

Back
Top Bottom