Gorgeous Goats Contest (ends 9-25-21)

Also I found a good picture of my Nigerian Dwarf buck so here is my second and final Entry!
7F7FD0D2-6207-4750-B1D7-EE25060FBDE0.jpeg

This last pic made realize how badly I need to take more pics of my goaties. Sorry bout my big mug🙄. This is Frejya. She's a 3 years old Nigerian dwarf and was a bottle baby. Problem with that is that she still thinks she needs to be in the house on the couch watching TV with us. Lol She's my BABY!!!! Should is a huge understatement lol. Sure made it easy when it came to milking her though. She'd jump up on the table and just wait for you to finish lol
Ooh could I see her whole body? I love her coloring!😊

Does he have a name?😊
Yep it’s billy but I will probably sell him after he breeds my does so I can get a polled boy I do like him though I would just like a friendlier buck not that he is mean he is just a watch out because you don’t know about him buck but he has never been mean ever

Yep it’s billy but I will probably sell him after he breeds my does so I can get a polled boy I do like him though I would just like a friendlier buck not that he is mean he is just a watch out because you don’t know about him buck but he has never been mean ever
Awww.❤️ I hope he will go to a good home!😊 Yeah I understand!😉 Both of my girls were polled after birth by the people we got them from!😉 She dehorned all the babies!

Awww.❤️ I hope he will go to a good home!😊 Yeah I understand!😉 Both of my girls were polled after birth by the people we got them from!😉 She dehorned all the babies!
I’m pretty sure I will sell him but if it doesn’t work out I have heard banding their horns and I wouldn’t mind that alternative either

Back
Top Bottom