Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

The whole flock(minus 3 ducklings) enjoying the pond. The new ones are at the front, 8 of the dark colored ducks

Can someone tell me the gender of moose I think he/she is male if this picture isn't good enough I can get another one later on today

Can someone tell me the gender of moose I think he/she is male if this picture isn't good enough I can get another one later on today
Also he/she hasn't tried to mate with my Pomeranian goose who I know In fact is a female(ordered female) but is sorta attached to my girl duck Quakers since they were raised together but still not a huge fan of sharing the water with others or anything(my fault I spoiled him/her rotten) also when j brought our new barn puppy in there he/she hissed for the first time ever at the dog and tried to bite the dog and I don't know if that's moose being territorial or just a stranger coming in but moose is nice to new people he meets when I let him/her free range

Also he/she hasn't tried to mate with my Pomeranian goose who I know In fact is a female(ordered female) but is sorta attached to my girl duck Quakers since they were raised together but still not a huge fan of sharing the water with others or anything(my fault I spoiled him/her rotten) also when j brought our new barn puppy in there he/she hissed for the first time ever at the dog and tried to bite the dog and I don't know if that's moose being territorial or just a stranger coming in but moose is nice to new people he meets when I let him/her free range
Sounds like he/she is bonded with your duck My Embden gander was hatched by a Muscovy duck and was bonded to her for over 5 yrs till I brought in a female goose and then I had to actually separate him from the duck before he would have anything to do with the goose.

Back
Top Bottom