Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

nate1the1great1

Songster
9 Years
Jan 26, 2014
Colorado
Well its not exactly 2015 year and a little early for eggs but I have eggs and am hatching come and talk to us on here and share your stories and how your hatching is going :D :thumbsup I have a great feeling that this is going to be a great year for hatching. :jumpy
Here are some pix in the first one that looks like a spider thats a forming embryo in the second pix its a blood circle which means the embryo died

Last edited:
Well its not exactly 2015 year and a little early for eggs but I have eggs and am hatching come and talk to us on here and share your stories and how your hatching is going :D :thumbsup I have a great feeling that this is going to be a great year for hatching. :jumpy
Here are some pix in the first one that looks like a spider thats a forming embryo in the second pix its a blood circle which means the embryo died

Awesome pics! Keep posting candling pics with the weeks but they are in case someone needs a reference. Thanks for posting the link I didn't want to miss out on anything.

Well its not exactly 2015 year and a little early for eggs but I have eggs and am hatching come and talk to us on here and share your stories and how your hatching is going
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif
I have a great feeling that this is going to be a great year for hatching.
jumpy.gif

Great pics nate.. look forward to following along with you ,sure will help pass long winter days .

Mandie is adorable,she looks like a mini Forest. :)
she does have the eexact same coloring . same parent flock though. Farmer just posted on Facebook that she has so many goose eggs that she cant fit anymore in the bator. Wish i knew how to make a bator correctly. I would buy some.

Back
Top Bottom