Goslings of 2015 Hatch-a-Long

Ok ,I will take it out.

My sebbie is still laying but her eggs are hidden (she is in a large dog kennel ) so the eggs are not in her nest seems like she pushes them away and are up against the kennel ,if I where to leave them would she gather them up and go broody or would they go bad

I have 2 of 5 laying
thumbsup.gif

Yes i plan on incubating some.
Im hoping my ducks start laying as well so i can incubate those too. I have one chocolate runner hen, one blue ancona hen, 3 welsh harlequin hens & 2 welsh harlequin drakes. The harlequins could be crossed with ancona but im not sure, they do look like purebreds that ive seen in pics.
I said i probably wouldnt have time for little ones this year but im dead set on making time for them. I cant go with out raising little fluff balls.

Breeding pairs are in pens
1f44c.png

My brown African female ( hatched last year if ye can remember my 4 Africans goslings ) laid her first egg yesterday.
I was very surprised and thank goodness she is in a breeding pen with my 3 year old African gander because the eggs will be purebred.
It might mean incubating might start early again this year.

Last edited:
Breeding pairs are in pens
1f44c.png

My brown African female ( hatched last year if ye can remember my 4 Africans goslings ) laid her first egg yesterday.
I was very surprised and thank goodness she is in a breeding pen with my 3 year old African gander because the eggs will be purebred.
It might mean incubating might start early again this year.
Good to see ya serv, and Congrats on your first egg!!

Back
Top Bottom