got a new game today,, UPDATE post 103

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by the1much, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Riocotesei

Riocotesei Songster

Aug 15, 2008
    N.Texas
    Lol I read the title and I thought you meant a video game. What is that rope called? I could use one of those... [​IMG]

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    woooow I loooove your second pictured rooster!!! can i steal him!?!!?!? [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

roo teather,, or,,, leash..lol,, i jus go to the feed store and say, i need a leash for my roo,,, thats what he hands me hahaha [​IMG]

4. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Songster

Oct 11, 2007
  5. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

Quote:someone tried a few weeks ago,, bout 3 in the mornin,, they decided against it after the 357 round hit a foot in front of them [​IMG]

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:coool at teh feed store!? I must ask! I might get one for this boy to let him out during the day when I can be around to watch him otherwise he'll be in a pen all the time and i dont want to do that to him. We have another rooster in with a hen and I dont want any fights. The pens they're in is just a fence and Wilber is big enough i nkow he could jump the fence even though i clipped his wings, so i think im going to ask for a teather! [​IMG]

7. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:someone tried a few weeks ago,, bout 3 in the mornin,, they decided against it after the 357 round hit a foot in front of them [​IMG]

AHH i'll stay away i promise! [​IMG] hehe! I can't believe people who steal chickens, it's like dang get your own! If someone tries to steal my pets, they wont get a gun in their face they'll have ME in their face....i get really nasty when i get mad or feel like my privacy has been violated [​IMG]

8. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    I just use scissors to cut my chickens toe nails. And there is a quick you have to watch out for as to not cut too short. If the nails are a light color you can see it when held up to light. Dog toe nail clippers would work better.
    So, is trimming spurs like trimming toe nails?

9. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:mostly i'd say but their spurs are a lot thicker and harder

10. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    the1much, i think your new mystery roo could be a cornish bantam! he kinda looks ilke one (im looking at breed listings for mine and yours) [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: