Got harassed because of my cat

Update:
Nyx is doing a lot better than yesterday! She's not sneezing as much as she was before I started putting cat nose relief drops in her water. She's beyond angry with me though because she's having to stay in my bedroom to prevent her from spreading whatever it is to the other cats.

I deleted the post because another person decided to comment and I'm not saying what she said but I'm sure you can guess what it was but it upset me a whole lot.

I know people that run their pets to the vet anytime they sneeze or something. I always ask them if they run themselves to the doctor every time they sneeze. I agree with Ribh, as long as Nyx is eating, drinking, peeing, pooping and otherwise acting normal, I’d just keep a close eye on her. That’s smart to keep her separate from the others too, just in case.

If you live where Foxtail grass grows, and she's been outdoors, that is a concern. Also, if she's been exposed to other cats, she might have caught a respiratory disease that may be chronic, but usually isn't fatal. Lots of outdoor or indoor-outdoor cats have this.

If you live where Foxtail grass grows, and she's been outdoors, that is a concern. Also, if she's been exposed to other cats, she might have caught a respiratory disease that may be chronic, but usually isn't fatal. Lots of outdoor or indoor-outdoor cats have this.
She's never been outdoors at all. Ever since she was born under my bed, she has never had a chance to experience the outdoors because she's too terrified. I once tried to take her outside using a harness but as soon as I opened the door, she tried to bolt out of my arms away from it.

49348693_2212548072144805_6670515597203210240_o.jpg

Other people's 'opinions' can be stressful but this quote always helps me.

Only you know your cat. :hugs for you and Nyx. Glad she's sneezing less. The fact that she's grumpy about being confined is a good sign too.

Back
Top Bottom