Got me a Java "pic"

Just to clarify for others out there...... a syringe with no needle.... hehe
tongue.png

Thats a beauty, I also have a Java .. peahen 2 years old cant wait till she is old enough to breed next year. I also have a Indian Blue peacock 2 yrs and Id love to get a white one day

2 year old Marilyn Peahen Java? Spalding ? Blue ? #1photo

2 yrs old Marley Indian Blue Peacock #2 photo

Last edited:
@ chickenzoo , I use Diatomacteous Earth Food grade on all my animals . In theyre food,bedding and dust them with it for worms,mites,ect

Pretty peacocks But she is not a pure Java.Some kind of spalding looks like. She has no yellow in the face at all. And her crown isnt straight up.

Last edited:
Well the upshot is Marley will be getting lucky next spring
lol.png
Btw if anyone around me has at least a year old female of any kind I will give her a good home and if they have any eggs you can have all of em. Even better yet anybody around me got a pure hen for sale PM me. I just dont like any bird by itself

Last edited:
He is lovely. I am lucky to live in Thailand and that type of peacock is the most commonly kept here.

The Indian one is more expensive. We have a temple up the road from us that has about 20 of them. I think they are more impressive looking than the Indian peacock. I have collect lots of tail feathers and have them in my home.

I had a pair that the temple gave to me, but sadly had to give them back and my neighbours hated the noise. Now I just have my chickens and ducks. I would love to have a pure white peacock in the future if I ever move house!

Back
Top Bottom