Got my coffee, a donut, and a happy song in my head....

Good morning!

Hooray for Friday.

This week has been a weird one.
What's with that?!!
big_smile.png

Hi Deb!

I had made 2 pumpkin pies, two sweet potato pies and one pecan pie.
I don't think I ever ate a slice of pumpkin pie.
I had so much stuff in my fridge, that I took two of the pies and put them in son's fridge up the hill, those two pies never came back.
gig.gif

Last few days been really windy. Its cold, but nnot super cold, low 40's in the am, so no frost.

Hi boo.

Pie is all gone, all I have now are pumpkin muffins. Yum. The news is full of the high winds you all are getting in Cali. Hope you miss the worst of it. Stay warm.

It's 37 degrees here but it's supposed to get up in the high 60's this afternoon. Hope so.

Hope you are well.

Where's algae? Hope you and the kids are well.

I'm so busy in my kitchen at work, during the day I don't really notice the wind, except for people coming in and saying its windy out.
Driving home I notice a lot of debris on the roads. We had to fix our fence because it was getting blown over, but for the most part, right where I am at, we are fine.

I added my 6 surprise hatched chickies to the big girl pen now. I put them in at night, and they all woke up together. They stay away from the rest of the girls during the day, but not too much pecking going on. They are about 2 1/2 months now.

Busy day today...

We have a Christmas breakfast at the Church. DD and I are singing a duet as part of the entertainment.

Coop needs to be swept and mopped.
Lawn needs to be mowed.

Baptism at 1PM
Funeral at 2PM

Still waiting for Fed Ex to bring a Christmas present for DS #5. I hope they deliver on Saturdays.

Sunday I have a meeting at 7AM and then one at 1PM.

LONG week at work scheduled. I'm hoping the remaining six eggies in Laree's bator hatch as I have a broody that really needs some chicks.

Too much to do, too little time.

Hi!

How was everyone's weekend?

We got the trees done, well, mostly, survived DH's work party, but then I had to sing in church so never got to sleep in all weekend and had late nights (3am on Friday nite) so I need a nap. But, I have coffee and had such a nice surprise this morning that I am partly recharged!

Back
Top Bottom