Got my eggs today--yah! Got my eggs today--yah! Got my eggs today--yah! Now what?? No seriously, some very lovely showgirl eggs arrived today and are currently resting from their long trip. However, my silkie eggs that I were really hoping would make it today did not, meaning they probably will be here onMonday. The showgirl eggs were collected on Monday and Tuesday of this week. So questions are: 1) Should I wait to put the showgirl eggs in until the silkie eggs are ready? (at which time it will have been 7-8 days since they were gathered)? Or should I go ahead and put them in tomorrow and set the eggs two days apart? Or should I split the difference and put them at one day apart and hope for a minimum amt of impact with humidity? 2) If I do wait to put them in, should I turn them while I am waiting, or should I let them sit the entire time with the small end down? 3) What do I do with the eggs (there are two of them) that don't have an obvious small end? 4) Is there anyway to tell if eggs are fertile before putting them in the incubator? And no, I do not have another incubator or hatcher and do not plan to get one!! Seriously people!