Got my incubator !!!

eestep8

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
SW Ohio
Yesterday I bought my LG from TSC. Tommorrow I will set it up and get it regulated for a few days. Then my sis's 4H advisor is giving us a few bantam eggs for free to hatch. Well, thats all we were going to hatch the first time around but then I found the crazy 24 hour auction and so I bid on one and hopefully I will win, cause I REALLY want those eggs. I keep getting tempted to bid on others or even new ones posted tommorrow so I gotta hold myself back lol.
I have done so much research and reading on these forums I hope I have a great hatch and don't have any mistakes or errors.

Thanks for reading

Forgot to add; this will be my first time hatching!

Last edited:
Congrats on your new incubator and your eggs.
thumbsup.gif

Your going to do great and you are in the right place to ask for help when you need it.
happy hatching!
Carolyn

i also just got my bator today. i am so excited and i am even checking my coop and screaming at poor hens for eggs. i am going crazy and i didnt even plug it in yet
barnie.gif

Got mine yesterday at TSC too. I ran it all night and my girls gave me 6 eggs today, even got to see one of my RIR lay hers. I could have caught it coming out. Didn't touch it until it dried. I hope that one hatches. Gonna put 6 more in tomorrow. Good luck everybody!!!!

Back
Top Bottom