Got my incubator !!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by eestep8, Mar 13, 2009.

1. eestep8

eestep8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Yesterday I bought my LG from TSC. Tommorrow I will set it up and get it regulated for a few days. Then my sis's 4H advisor is giving us a few bantam eggs for free to hatch. Well, thats all we were going to hatch the first time around but then I found the crazy 24 hour auction and so I bid on one and hopefully I will win, cause I REALLY want those eggs. I keep getting tempted to bid on others or even new ones posted tommorrow so I gotta hold myself back lol.
    I have done so much research and reading on these forums I hope I have a great hatch and don't have any mistakes or errors.

Thanks for reading

Forgot to add; this will be my first time hatching!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  2. BawGock

BawGock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Idaho Panhandle, USA
    Congrats on your new incubator and your eggs. [​IMG]
    Your going to do great and you are in the right place to ask for help when you need it.
    happy hatching!
    Carolyn

3. cowman910

cowman910 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    Suffolk County,NY
    i also just got my bator today. i am so excited and i am even checking my coop and screaming at poor hens for eggs. i am going crazy and i didnt even plug it in yet [​IMG]

4. CA Bean

CA Bean Chillin' With My Peeps

Yeah me too! Maybe we will all hatch eggs together..? Getting eggs next week.

5. lakeshorenc

lakeshorenc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    Lake Waccamaw NC
    Got mine yesterday at TSC too. I ran it all night and my girls gave me 6 eggs today, even got to see one of my RIR lay hers. I could have caught it coming out. Didn't touch it until it dried. I hope that one hatches. Gonna put 6 more in tomorrow. Good luck everybody!!!!

6. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    Looks like we've got a new crop of hatchaholics in the making. Good luck everyone. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by