Got some cuties hatching in the bator *pics later on today*!

Quote:
gig.gif

Quote:
thanks
smile.png
most will probably be culls (the roos) sadly but any hens have a place im my pens. Hey I rhymed
tongue.png
I do need an extra golden roo tho.... lol

Quote:
thanks
smile.png
most will probably be culls (the roos) sadly but any hens have a place im my pens. Hey I rhymed
tongue.png
I do need an extra golden roo tho.... lol

your a poet and didnt know it......lol

Quote:
It can be hard esp when they are just newly hatched chicks, like me yesterday with these chicks I thought i had a normal tibetan, and a red tibetan tuxedo... nope... I have an orange tibetan (used to be the "Normal tibetan tuxedo" lol, and the red tibetan tuxedo I was right on, and another orange tibetan tuxedo was hatched last night. Along with a really awesome patterened red tuxedo chick that's really small so I dunno if it will make it
fl.gif
HOpefully it does will benice to see howmuch white on teh face that one gets. More than likely it's from my most gorgeous red tibetan tuxedo hen
smile.png

Are yours adults or babies? If they are adults check out my Coturnix Education Tutorial and it should really help a lot! At chicks I can compleltey understand why its hard sometimes esp with the different shades in the same pattern! LOL!

They are hatching as we speak. I have a few that are so dark it looks like a mink coloration. Almost black. They are my favorites so far. I still have about 70 to hatch. I think I'm at 100 or thereabouts.

Quote:
those blackies are sometimes known as black, their scientific used name is "black at hatch" they don't stay black. I call them Red tibetans, others call them blacks or dark tibetans. They are all the same thing though. I call them red tibetans (not to be confused with true reds that look completlely different) because at hatching some are black AND red (esp red tinted on the head). Some are pure black at hatch though, the most striking though is black at hatch tuxedo!
smile.png

I'll have to rumage up some pictures of the ones i've hatched before anywho they will mature to look like this::::

aredtibe.jpg

and heres one that was hatched out black at hatch with a yellow tumy and most of her face (ignore her baldness had a really nasty roo in with her and he really did a number on her scalp she's pretty much all healed now)
smile.png

atuxedos.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom