Got some questions !

PunkerTechnoRoo?ter

Songster
11 Years
Dec 29, 2008
Georgia
First question. When making cages, most/some people use some type of crimping tool.
Is there a exact name for a cage crimping tool and were would some one find such a tool and the actual metal crimps ?

Question number two. Is there a good book one might get and read about how to raise quail and help sort color types and sex ?

PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter :

First question. When making cages, most/some people use some type of crimping tool.
Is there a exact name for a cage crimping tool and were would some one find such a tool and the actual metal crimps ?

Question number two. Is there a good book one might get and read about how to raise quail and help sort color types and sex ?

I use zipties for my cages (when I need to build some from scratch) so I'm of no help with the first one.

For the second one, have you seen my Coturnix Educational Tutorial in my signature??? It should help you some. As long as we're talking Coturnix. If you're talking bobwhite...
idunno.gif
most are easily sexed I notice.​

Found our cage clip tool and cage clips at our local hardware store. It is an Ace, but we are also out in the middle of "somewhere" and the hardware store carries a little bit of everything (which we appreciate, since it saves us an hour drive to almost any where else)
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom